Live Virtual Training for the Cancer Exercise Specialist® Advanced Qualification from April 1-30
With our live virtual training you can add to your credentials and position yourself as the local oncology exercise expert for 50 million cancer survivors worldwide who need your help.
What’s Included in Live Virtual Training
Live Virtual Training Enrollment includes live zoom instruction to go along with the course materials and benefits in the globally recognized Cancer Exercise Specialist® Advanced Qualification course:
- All newly updated 13th edition self-study materials (4 handbooks, 500 pages, dozens of videos, quizzes, 125 question final exam, business forms)
- Renewal/Certificate for your Advanced Qualification with a passing score of 80% or more
- CECs with top health/fitness organizations
- 2 Year listing in the CETI CES directory + private CES group
- Business & Marketing sessions to help you grow your income with Cancer Exercise Specialist® services
- Plus, our Pilates and Yoga Handbooks are also included, and if you’d like a Lymphedema flyer as a marketing tool, we’ll help you create a digital version branded for your business.
The Cancer Exercise Specialist® Advanced Qualification 13th Edition includes new and updated books, videos, and online learning platform with the most up-to-date evidence-based material in the world. The course and content was developed for health and fitness professionals seeking to attain a higher level of mastery and work with cancer patients during and after cancer surgery and treatment and into survivorship. Participants will gain a complete understanding of the entire cancer process from diagnosis and treatment to reconstruction and survivorship. Our unique and individualized programming will help to improve the patient’s ability to cope with the mental and physical stress following cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Our comprehensive programming covers 27 types of cancer, as well as pediatrics, with special emphasis on breast cancer and breast reconstruction.
Join Andrea Leonard, President and Founder of the Cancer Exercise Training Institute for this CES 3-week immersion program, including business & marketing sessions with CETI business advisor Greg Hendrickson. Andrea & Greg will conduct “live” zoom meeting sessions two to three times per week.
During this time, Andrea will go through the Four modules of the CES Advanced Qualification, teach you how to conduct live virtual assessments, and answer any questions that you may have.
***PLUS EXAM PREPARATION
Andrea will take you through comprehensive case studies, preparing you for the examination. You will have two attempts at the examination and must receive a passing score of 80% or better to receive your certificate. Once you have passed the examination, you will receive your certificate as a Cancer Exercise Specialist and listing on the CES International Directory.
Business & Marketing Sessions focus on the specifics of marketing your business as a Cancer Exercise Specialist with Greg Hendrickson. Plus, we have added a new session on “How to Build and Market Your Own Exercise Course for Cancer Survivors”
You will also be able to select your own time slot for an individual business assessment & planning session with Greg
LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING PROGRAM: 13th EDITION CANCER EXERCISE SPECIALIST & BUSINESS/MARKETING SESSIONS
$749 Cancer Exercise Specialist Self-Study Materials, Videos, Quizzes, Exam & Certificate
$450 13 Live training sessions with Andrea & Greg including Exam Prep & Business Sessions
$299 One-on-One: Business Assessment & Planning Session
$149 Enrollment also includes the Pilates & Yoga Handbooks for CES.
$1647 Total Value
We offer the following Continuing Education Credits:
ACE – 3.5
AFAA – 15
Canfitpro – 4
CIMSPA – 10 CPD
ISSA – 22
NASM – 1.9
NSCA – 20
Yoga Alliance – 22 non-contact
* If you are on a payment plan, you will receive access to the final examination upon completion of your final payment. If you would like to pay-off your account early, please email: CETIguru@gmail.com