Spiced Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed, canola, or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 large cauliflower (about 2½ – 3 pounds), cut into medium-sized florets
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, turmeric, and cumin seeds. Add the cauliflower and toss together until well coated.
- Take a non-stick cookie sheet (or a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil), rub with a little extra oil on it, and put in the oven for 5 minutes to heat up. Once it has been heated, pour the cauliflower onto the sheet and spread out into a single layer. Sprinkle with salt.
- Return to the sheet to oven and bake on a high shelf. Gently turn the cauliflower from time to time until the florets are tender and have golden brown spots all over, about 25 to 30 minutes.
Recipe Provided by: