The CETI Everything Package
- FAI Functional Aging Specialist Certification ($399 Value)
- Cancer Exercise Specialist® Advanced Qualification ($399 Value)
- Breast Cancer Recovery BOSU® Specialist™ ($299 Value)
- Pilates Mat Handbook – Cancer Exercise Specialist ($39)
- Yoga Handbook – Cancer Exercise Specialist ($39)
- The Nutritional Roadmap ($99)
- 1 Year MedFit Membership & 2 Year CETI Directory Listing ($269 Value)
- Total Value $1543
EVERYTHING PACKAGE OFFER: $599 (Save 62%) – CLOSED
You’ll receive specialist training from the industry leaders who have created these gold standard training programs: Andrea Leonard, President of the Cancer Exercise Training Institute, and Dr. Dan Ritchie, Co-Founder of the Functional Aging Institute.
Cancer Exercise Specialist™ Advanced Qualification CEUs for 9 Certifying Organizations
The Cancer Exercise Specialist™ Advanced Qualification was developed for health and fitness professionals seeking to attain a higher level of mastery and work with cancer patients during and after cancer surgery and treatment and into survivorship. Participants will gain a complete understanding of the entire cancer process from diagnosis and treatment to reconstruction and survivorship. Our unique and individualized programming will help to improve the patient’s ability to cope with the mental and physical stress following cancer diagnosis and treatment.
The comprehensive programming covers 25 types of cancer, as well as pediatrics, with special emphasis on breast cancer and breast reconstruction. We provide two methods for obtaining your Advanced Qualification: home study and live workshops. The Cancer Exercise Training Institute has trained more health and fitness professionals worldwide to become Cancer Exercise Specialists™ than any other organization.
The coursework is founded on collaboration with the chiefs of breast surgery at Georgetown, George Washington, and Johns’ Hopkins University Hospital Medical Centers, and developed by Andrea Leonard, 34-year cancer survivor, author of “Essential Exercises for Breast Cancer Survivors,” NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist and Performance Enhancement Specialist, and President/Founder of the Cancer Exercise Training Institute.
Coursework research began in 1995 and is now in the 11th edition with updated research added annually.
The work of the Cancer Exercise Training Institute, Andrea Leonard and collaborating medical experts has truly been pioneering in the field of cancer and exercise and has paved the way for many other organizations to follow.
Click here to view the curriculum | Click here for a video preview of the 4 Modules
How does the Cancer Exercise Specialist™ Advanced Qualification Workshops and home study differ from other available cancer exercise training programs?
* We are the ONLY organization that emphasizes INDIVIDUALIZED programming. No two cancer patients are the same and their exercise program should be as individual as they are®
* Invaluable training and experience in assessment protocol, including goniometry to measure joint ROM, postural assessments and girth measurements to monitor for lymphedema.
* Ability to ask questions and have them answered in person, through email, phone, and blog.
* Workshop/Webinar attendees receive 2-days of specialized training along with the Four-module Cancer Exercise Specialist Handbook
* Home study participants will gain access to four online handbooks and four online video modules. Hard-copy handbooks may be ordered for an additional charge.
* Open-book online examination to be taken at home following the workshop/webinar. We believe that the open-book nature of this examination simulates real life situations more closely than anxiety ridden, proctored, examination hall examinations.
* We offer professional development and continuing education as well as a video library for CETI Cancer Exercise Specialists™ exclusively.
* Receive a complimentary 2-year listing on our International Cancer Exercise Specialist® Directory-bringing clients to you.
* Purchase all 4 modules of the Cancer Exercise Specialist™ Advanced Qualification and receive a one year membership to the Medical Fitness Network (value $169). The MedFit Network will help you reach new clients who are looking for fitness and allied health professionals with these skills.
We offer CEU’s for ACE, AFAA, CPTN, ISSA, NASM, NFPT, NSCA, PTAG, YMCA, and Yoga Alliance. Most certifying bodies will honor 14-22 credit hours.